WP Engine drives your business forward faster
As you may be aware, we recently announced a few changes to our entry-level plans.
- Startup Plan: Price reducing from $35/mo to $30/mo (or $350/yr to $300/yr for annual plans).
- Growth Plan: Price remains the same at $115/mo with an increased amount of included sites. The Growth plan will now include 10 sites vs 5.
- Scale Plan: Price remains the same at $290/mo with an increased amount of included sites, increased storage and increased bandwidth limits. The Scale plan will now include 30 sites versus 15.
- The Premium and Enterprise plans remain unchanged.
WP Engine drives your business forward faster with the first and only WordPress Digital Experience Platform. We offer the best WordPress hosting and developer experience on a proven, reliable architecture that delivers unparalleled speed, scalability, and security for your sites.
We designed our platform around four pillars—agility, performance, intelligence, and integrations—so you can enjoy simple site setups, easy workflows, stressless launches, and effortless maintenance.
There are plenty of cheap hosts available that provide a decent service. However, what if you’re looking for more of a performance-oriented, concierge service? In that case, you’ll want to check out our WP Engine review for WordPress.
WP Engine is a WordPress-specific web host, offering managed plans that are fully optimized for the platform. Of course, when compared to many other WordPress hosts, WP Engine’s plans aren’t exactly cheap. Therefore, you’ll want to know whether this hosting service is worth the cost before making a purchase.
WP Engine review for WordPress – specific features
If you want to ensure that your website is optimized, secure, and fast-loading – without doing a lot of work yourself – managed hosting is an option worth considering. When it comes to managed WordPress hosting, WP Engine is one of the top names.
Its service offers quite a few WordPress-specific features, including:
- Quick and easy migrations from your old host.
- A free Secure Socket Layers (SSL) certificate, which is an important security measure.
- Support for setting up staging sites.
- Plenty of performance tracking and diagnostic options.
WP Engine plans come with plenty of support included. You’ll get 24/7 access to dedicated help, whether that’s via phone, email, or live chat. Support options are easy to access right from your user portal, once you’ve signed up.
We took a test drive of the live chat to get a feel for the support staff:
About the Author
Rick Touchstone is a content writer with years of experience and a keen interest in the vast world of online consumer products. He enjoys helping readers make sense of vast options on the market in industries including cycling, workouts, dogs, diets, meal delivery, real estate, art, technology, coding, sports, marketing, and bariatric surgery.